Friday, February 10, 2012

Unchanged Soundtrack

I like to call them soundtracks instead of playlists. This may be a little premature since I have no definite idea when I'll actually get the copyright and publish Unchanged (other than "hopefully March"), but at least I can share some music.


"Bodies And Minds" - Great Lake Swimmers
"Alone" - This Mortal Coil
"Pretty When You Cry" - VAST
"Lost" - The Cure
"Winter Kills" - Yaz
"Teenage Lust" - The Jesus & Mary Chain
"Shadow Of A Doubt" - Black Tape For A Blue Girl
"Us In Leaves" - The Veils
"Full Moon" - The Black Ghosts
"Running Up That Hill" - Patrick Wolf
"All Eternal Things" - Trembling Blue Stars
"Inside A Boy" - My Brightest Diamond
"Dark Moves Of Love" - M83
"Rise From The Shadows" - Alberta Cross
"My Heart Of Wood" - The Sadies
"Seventh Dream Of Teenage Heaven" - Love And Rockets
"I Would Do Anything For You" - Foster The People
"She Calls" - Slowdive
"The Distance Between" - Vanishing Kids

So there it is. Let me know what you think? Let me know how desperately you're looking forward to reading Unchanged? I appreciate all comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment