Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dreams for the Dead soundtrack.

Yeah, I call them soundtracks instead of playlists. My books are movies in my head. This one is pretty awesome.

"Waiting for the Sun" - Powderfinger
"Black Metallic" - Catherine Wheel
"The Horror" - RJD2
"The Oscillator" - Thievery Corporation
"Painted On My Heart" - The Cult
"Voodoo Games" - Daughter Darling
"Everloving" - Moby
"Tongue Tied" - My Vitriol
"Over" - Portishead
"Queen of the Damned" - Theatre des Vampires
"Rush" - People In Planes
"Temptation" - VAST
"Anything" - Black Lab
"Sanctified" - Nine Inch Nails
"Velvet" - The Big Pink
"My My My" - The Priests
"Wind the Clock Slowly" - The Wipers
"Adoration" - The Cranes
"Alsatian" - White Rose Movement

Book links:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords

Dreams for the Dead is free on B&N and Smashwords right now. If you have a kindle, the .mobi format is available on Smashwords.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment