Monday, September 30, 2019

New Projects!!!

It's been so long since I last posted! That's mostly because my WIP, tentatively titled LAMENT, was being very difficult for quite some time. I had difficulties bringing the story together, and I didn't want to jinx it by doing too many updates. But I've written the last line and done the first round of editing on the complete draft, so I'm ready to talk about it a little.

LAMENT is a story about a girl who ran away from home nine years ago after a terrible experience. Now she's back, but she's not quite ready to revisit her past or face her first and only love. Will she overcome the trauma that's slowly taking her over?

My wonderful friends Nenia and Karly are currenty beta-reading for me! I hope to have the book out by the end of November. Here's the aesthetic I made for it:


This book includes teenage angst and wonder, bad memories, trauma, arson, and spooky woods. Oh yeah, and plenty of smut.

I'm planning to devote much of October to drawing and other artistic pursuits besides writing, but I do have a super secret project that I'm planning to release before Halloween. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Super excited! You had me at arson. <.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so bad at seeing comments on here! But basically my thought process was: arson, but make it sexy.

      Delete