Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cover + Synopsis

Lilly is an ordinary teenager living in a small town. When she meets a mysterious man called Ahaziel, strange things start to happen in her life. She soon realizes she has met Ahaziel before. They have a history she must remember if she is to defeat the enemy who has been stalking her through lifetimes.

~

I may write a better blurb at some point, but that's what I came up with off the top of my head. To the point.

It looks like I need to darken the cover and maybe choose a bolder font. I apologize if it's crap, but I don't have a good photo-editing program and the ones I was able to download were really just glorified versions of Paint. So I went with simple and (hopefully) effective.

I'm waiting on my copyright to come back before I publish to Kindle. I don't know when that will be but I'm religiously checking copyright.gov for news. It's "pending" and the waiting is killing me! I've been distracting myself by working on what I hope will be my next novel. It's in that stage where everything is a mess and nothing is working like I want. It's all there (some of it in my head) and I just need to figure out how to make it all come together.

Anyway, I hope Unchanged sounds interesting to you. It took me a long time and maybe one day soon readers will love it as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment