Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Random Book-related Things

I'm just waiting for my toddler to wake up. He sleeps in on the oddest days.

Texts from Jane Eyre - hilarious.
DIY Bookshelves - I'm seriously considering getting my husband to build #14 for the living room. And I could feasibly do #5 for my existing shelves.
More Bookshelves - Just because I have the link bookmarked. These are a bit prettier than the others.

Good book cover - Very Magritte.

Guess what this reminds me of. Who hasn't been at least a little obsessed with goblin kings since Labyrinth? It also puts me in mind of this poem I found online years ago, but can't seem to find anywhere now.

Over the hill of Tiras Leigh,
across the Brightly Shining Sea,
come faery lords and ladies fine,
hobgoblins, nymphs, and muses nine.
To the Goblin City they fly,
under the Storm Duke's watchful eye.
Make ready now, in one month's time
the Goblin King shall take his bride.


That's it for now . . . Have a great morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment