Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's here!

Tuesday night, over a glass of Bailey's and soy milk, I uploaded my book to Kindle. Unchanged is now available to buy, and it's only $0.99! You can get it here. I'm very pleased with the story and I'm confident at least a few people will enjoy it (probably family and friends at this point, heh). It turns out I really have no idea how to promote it without being annoying or spammy. I think I'll head on over to one of those Goodreads groups that allows authors to talk about their own books.

Just for fun, here's a little doodle of the main characters I made one time (it's the closest I ever got to getting them right, and one of my tools was a highlighter, for crying out loud):

Ahaziel and Lilly

Anyway, there's that. Today, between taking care of my child and painting my dining room table, I'm going to try to reread The Hunger Games. I'm supposed to go see the movie with my sister-in-law Friday night, and I'm so excited! The trailer alone has the power to give me goosebumps and make me all emotional. Hopefully I don't break down in the theater. That would be embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment