Monday, June 25, 2012

Upcoming Library Reads

Here are a few of the books I'll be reading this and next week:

I am so excited for this one. I love this series!


I was pretty impressed with Cryer's Cross, so I'm hoping McMann delivers on this one as well.


I haven't had much luck with new releases in recent times, but my fingers are always crossed.

I just finished Grave Mercy and I loved it. It reminded me of one of my mom's old historical romances, but in the best possible way and without the cheesy bodice-ripping. Actually, if I had a complaint, I would wish for more romance (not necessarily the bodice-ripping kind). I know a lot of readers don't care for romance, but I can't get enough if it's done well.



I am currently working on my next writing project (always am, actually). Unfortunately, I'm the kind of writer that requires a lot (a lot) of time and a lot (a lot) of rewrites. I worked on Unchanged for years before I finally got it right. On the bright side, most of my other projects have also been years in the making, so hopefully it won't take long to get them right now!


No comments:

Post a Comment