Wednesday, November 4, 2015

PRINCE OF MISERY soundtrack.

Is this my best book soundtrack ever? It's hard to say. I have a gift, you see.

"My Throat Is an Open Grave" - Demon Hunter
"Etude, Op. 25, No. 11 Winter Wind" - Fredric Chopin
"Demon" - London After Midnight
"Danse Macabre, Op. 40" - Camille Saint-Saëns
"Wormwood" - Callisto
"Butterflies and Hurricanes" - Muse
"Haunted" - Evanescence
"Darkest Days" - Stabbing Westward
"Here She Comes" - Slowdive
"Here Today, Gone Tomorrow" - Ramones
"I Wanna Be Adored" - The Stone Roses
"In the Night" - Cranes
"Nuages Gris (Gray Clouds), S. 199" - Franz Liszt
"Persephone" - Cocteau Twins
"Under the Milky Way" - The Church
"Sinful Nature" - Bear in Heaven
"Doubt" - Bella Morte
"All Is Full of Love" - Björk
"Stabat Mater In F Minor: Introduction" - Giovanni Battista Pergolesi


Honorable Mentions:
"Love Interruption" - Jack White
"Love Is A Murder" - The Constellations

Thank you, Karly, for these suggestions! Obviously now I should hire you as a consultant in all my future book soundtracks.

Book links:

Amazon
Smashwords (Smashwords appears to be doing wonky things to my table of contents. WHY??? I worked so hard on it!!!)
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment